The Graduate Center of the TUM School of Social Sciences and Technology is an institution at the TUM School of Social Sciences and Technology and is a member of the umbrella organization TUM Graduate School (TUM-GS).
The Graduate Center of TUM School of Social Sciences and Technology offers its doctoral candidates besides advisory skills a subject-specific course program of further training to dovetail with doctoral studies in collaboration with TUM GS.
It is the first point of contact for doctoral candidates at TUM School of Social Sciences and Technology with questions about, among other things:
- Administrative steps for doctoral programs (e.g. a supervision agreement, feedback meeting)
- The requirements of the TUM Graduate School (required courses)
- Specialized and subjet-related qualification programs
- Internationalization support
- Proofreading services
- Any specific requirements of the Graduate Center